| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Estevan, Sk in August is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 53.2mm (2.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:30 long and the longest day is 15:09 long with an average length of 14:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Estevan, Sk August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Estevan, Sk, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Estevan, Sk:
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 296.7 kms (184.3 miles) NNW
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 181.2 kms (112.6 miles) NW
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 182.1 kms (113.2 miles) NW
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) NW
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 291 kms (180.8 miles) WSW
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 124.9 kms (77.6 miles) SSW
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 230.7 kms (143.4 miles) N
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) N
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 295 kms (183.3 miles) NE
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 131.1 kms (81.5 miles) NNE
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 230.7 kms (143.3 miles) ENE
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) ENE
- Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa - 317.6 kms (197.4 miles) SSE